Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FOR MFP AND FFP

Okay thank you very much! I will tell you all the original ideas and things about my book that I had had in mind and we can talk about how we can redirect it to make it better. For now I'll just stop fixing the edits and work on Turmoil or 2020. Hopefully I can get you chapter 1 of both.
I had a small question about one of your comments. You asked how I liked the movie. What movie are you talking about? Winston Churchill or our movie. if the latter then I should tell you that I haven't got it yet so if you are in the process of emailing it then I'll wait but if not I'll see if my mom got it and just hasn't told me yet.
About music for the movie. I will probably do best for the 'poor chap' music and since I think you told me that Ethan had a good heroic theme music so I'll just work on the 'poor chap' music.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

FP

No comments: