Thursday, February 25, 2010

FOR MALE AND FEMALE FP

Sorry I have not posted in a while life has just been busy! Alright in this first negative speech I will be going down the flow and addressing some of the things that my opponent has brought up. Whoops sorry just a little bit of the speech tournament that was hanging over. Anyways... About the adds I think I will take them off because I cannot control what they put on since they only scan for words and not what their context is. I will post on the MM blog as soon as you can give me something to post about. If you would like access to the blog to post how you want I can give you the password and such. By the way I do make good on my threats (If you MFP do not know what I am talking about look on the last page of your newly edited book). I know you will laugh but I am thinking up a new book. It will be similar to Revir Moon and yes I know its Revere moon you will probably see the similarities but they are not to close but it is similar that sentence was probably full of bad grammar, but anyways it will be about 40-50 years in the future the book that is. I hope to give you the prologue and chapters 1,2 soon.
Its too bad you weren't their last night I hope to see you Sunday for if not then it will be two weeks before I see you again. Unless you throw a welcome home party for us.

Sorry this has been so late,

FP

No comments: