Monday, February 15, 2010

FOR MALE AND FEMALE FP!!!!!!!!!!

I decided that I will post my answer to you MFP (Male FP). By the way you gave me page one of chapter nine. I have almost finished shredding chapter eight of your book. I am REALLY enjoying it. I will see you on Wednesday. I finished fixing my errors up to chapter three in my book and hopefully I can give it back on Wednesday for another round of shreds. I know that I got a little carried away on the prologue. I was listening to dark and morbid music and I was just in the mood so to say. I can't believe how bad that was!!! But anyways... Thank you for finally getting to chapter 9 so I can finally see what Guy Foxe does. Although he is an image of myself so I'll be seeing how good you portray me. :)
About my birthday, yes I plan on having a small party similar to last year. (But maybe with out all the soda Ha, ha, ha) What would I want? If money is no object. then its the medieval market set an apple 17" laptop, or a the imperial flagship. But to come closer to earth, I would like maybe the Game Axis and Allies, the newest version. (which by the way has cruisers and a different battle number system.) or Axis and Allies Europe. Also a Lego gift card or a gift card to itunes, Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, Ebay, or Target all work.

But about other things. That is great about the movie but does this mean that we have to redo the lines? Not that it would be to much trouble but do we need to do it? I'm also thinking about my book. I might ditch it. I can hear your gasps:). But I might because it is a book that has no real outline so maybe you can help me with the storyline and help me restart it. It is right now going to flow eventually. However if you two could help me then it might work. Its okay if you cant quite do now but i would like some help with it. I know I probably sound desperate but I need some help directing it because I am not to good with saving books out of the mud. I will repeat that if you do not wish to that will be fine I will just pick up another.

Your humble editor, and Wanna-be writer,
FP

No comments: