Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FOR MFP AND FFP

You will be glad to know that I eliminated ALL adds on my blog. I haven't posted because I have been very,very, busy. I will try to post today.
I must admit something, though, I read chapter 16. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. It really gave me nothing but I still read it. And I read it before I saw your comment on not reading it. I did not edit it at all.
About the poll. I shortened the poll since I cannot edit it while it is in progress so it will end soon and I will change it.
By the way you asked if I could see the Hill's friends in Colorado. Here the shocker, were staying with them at their house! :)
My Lego's did come back intact. Thank you.
Okay about the synopsis of your book. I am going to stab your legs until you cant even walk!!!!!!!!!
It though does kind of raise some key questions and also answers questions. It raises the question, What happens to the Duke? Is he dead or is he in hiding? It answers the question does Edmund escape from the noose. The Saint Brenden thing though it sounds so National Treasure. The series starts out with a simple farm guy. And now he's sailing off to fight Vikings and sea monsters(which I hope you keep biblical). Still, WHAT IS THE FORGOTTEN BLADE NG!!!
By the way how is the story of Saint Brenden and the throne of Tarlaan interconnected and why is Eddy wanting a throne?
One last thing do you o great and powerful writer of suspense, plan to write Revir Moon 3?

FP

No comments: