Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FOR MFP AND FFP

I just recieved you comments. You will be happy to know that I just posted.
Okay first I do believe you are a great writer of suspense. You keep me on my toes. Maybe it is because I only get a chapter a week and you leave them with such suspense!!! And if you value your legs and walking all you do with you legs then GET ME CHAPTER 11 NG.
You only plan to write three RM's is that correct?
And Lord Montaugue is actually Lord Revir right?
And Eddy I'm guessing has adventures in the new world?
I cannot think of who was like the SE charcters. Give me a hint, it's been a long time.
Don't tell me what I asked.
Chapter 16's ending yes did have a dorky ending.
RM three if it has no plot will be kind of boring. See if you can think of a plot.
About Music for WID I: will focus on the poor chap music. How long does it have to be. And for clarity can I have a copy of the movie with no voices. It would help me a lot to compose for it. I give Ethan all the other scenes to compose music for, for now at least.
By the way their name is the Sakoi's.
Also you can still comment and I will try to find time to answer them on my dad's laptop so keep up the comments.

FP

No comments: