Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FOR MFP AND FFP save

Okay first I was the awesome person who said the quote.
By the way sorry about the last post it was supposed to come sooner.
Second, about the MM blog I am not much of a person to write on some thing like that.
That's too bad I'll miss her. Hopefully they'll come again while I'm not their.
Its great that your about to write one of your The Ends. I can't say that I've had the pleasure since I haven't ever capped off a great story yet. Come to think of it I haven't had a great book with a storyline started and now into. Oh well just need to put the thinking cap on.
Also about the MM blog. How about you write a post then send it to me and then I'll post it since your so stingy about persona; info and I'm a little careless at times.

By the way here is sort off brief Synopsis of my RM slight rip off(It is set about 30-50 years in the future).

Zach Beaslin was just a normal sort of guy that was on a trip to Europe with his parents and other families when the entire world is thrown into complete and utter confusion and turmoil. The Muslim's, who had been building up and out populating most of the Eroupean countries rise up and under a new form of Jihad start to take over Europe, Africa, and Asia. Caught in Europe when the disaster strikes and with the swarms of Muslims shutting down all means of escape for them. Then after banding with some french miliatary in the depths of the Ardennes they now try to strike back. But to win they must attack through hundred's of thousands of Muslim troops armed with a new kind of armour and better guns and get to a old castle where they must kill the leaders that are meeting their for a summit. If they are killed the Muslim Juggernaut will slow to a grinding halt and then they may have a chance at victory.

It doesn't have a good name yet.

FP

P.S. check the MM blog :)

No comments: